Summer 2017 is in full swing and all is well!
All trails are open and free enough from snow for hikers and bikers.
- Maple Pass has some snow on the Rainy Lake side of the loop but is highly recommended!
- Harts Pass Rd and the PCT and other trails are in great shape and flowers are blooming!
- Cutthroat Pass is mostly free of snow and is open for mountain bikers!
- Blue Lake is snow free and inviting for a dip!
- West Fork of Methow is ok to Trout Creek but is overgrown beyond the broken bridge.
- All access to climbs on Spires on WA Pass can be done without axes or crampons.
- Bring bug spray - mosquitoes are out!
Stop by the Shop for gear, clothing, and information for your next adventure!
Leave a comment